If you’re looking for a specific resource or just wonder where to begin, one telephone call to Huntington Hospital Senior Care Network can help with issues ranging from caring for an older adult and locating and arranging needed services to concerns about aging.
This free telephone service offers:
- Assistance from a resource specialist skilled at problem solving and identifying resources in your community.
- Access to over 1,500 community resources related to aging, health, social services, housing and transportation.
- Resources for both local and out-of-area caregivers.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Are there services to help my elderly parent live more safely at home?
- Where do I get information about delivered meals, assistance in the home, transportation and other services?
- How much will the care cost?
- Are there care facilities that help with everyday living activities?
- Is there help for me as a family caregiver?
For more information, call Huntington Hospital Senior Care Network at:
or click here
to send us a message.