Celebrating 10 years!
SCRUBS’ thoughtful philanthropy has helped enhance the health and well-being of our community for the past 10 years. Join us in Hollywood, CA to celebrate a decade of support on September 26, 2015.
CLICK HERE for more details on SCRUBS Unleashed!
What is SCRUBS?
SCRUBS is a group of generous, enthusiastic supporters dedicated to safeguarding the future of health care in our region through consistent annual contributions. They are – in essence – our newest generation of philanthropists! Founded in 2005, SCRUBS is a dynamic and forward-thinking group whose support has become invaluable.
SCRUBS recently successfully met their fundraising goal of $1.8 million for the Campaign for Pediatrics. Their support made the renovation and refurbishment of our pediatric and pediatric intensive care units possible – creating the most healing and comforting environment for more than 1,300 young patients and their families who turn to us for medical care every year.
Before helping our community’s children, SCRUBS raised funds to expand our Nan and Howard Schow Emergency & Trauma Center. Their gifts helped create a state-of-the-art facility that more than doubles our capacity to provide lifesaving care, close to home.
We are so grateful to SCRUBS members for helping us provide world-class health care, for the 21st century, to our region and beyond.
How do I become a member of SCRUBS?
What benefits do SCRUBS members receive?
SCRUBS members enjoy the following benefits:
- Invitations to interact with physicians, hospital administrators and other SCRUBS members at twice-yearly Let’s Get Personal events
- Recognition in the hospital’s annual report
SCRUBS Partner Benefits:
In addition to regular membership benefits, SCRUBS Partners — those who make a gift of $1,000 or more — are invited to a special dinner event at Gale’s Restaurant in the fall
SCRUBS Society Benefits:
SCRUBS members who give $10,000 or more qualify for membership in the SCRUBS Society. These leading SCRUBS supporters receive the following, in addition to regular membership benefits:
- Special recognition on Huntington Hospital’s campus
- Access to exclusive receptions and tours
- Annual complimentary hospital valet parking
Those making cumulative gifts totaling $100,000 or more receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- A Huntington Hospital Gold Card: For benefits associated with the Gold Card, please call the office of philanthropy at (626) 397-3241
- Permanent recognition on our Chairman’s Council Wall, located in the hospital’s main lobby