Parkinson's Disease Information
Huntington Hospital provides information, resources and treatment to
help people with Parkinson's Disease (PD) and their family members
better understand the disease and manage their lives. Information and
- Up-to-date information on medical and surgical treatment for Parkinson's disease
- Educational booklets on numerous aspects of Parkinson's disease and its management.
- Annual educational conferences
- Referrals to neurologists specializing in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease
- Referrals to support groups for people with PD and their family members
- Information about available community resources for needs such as help in the home ,durable medical equipment, counseling, exercise programs and a variety of other services and resources.
- Collaboration with the American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc., a national non-profit organization providing education, a national Information and Referral Center network and funds for medical research.