Parkinson's Disease Information
Huntington Hospital provides information, resources and treatment to
help people with Parkinson's Disease (PD) and their family members
better understand the disease and manage their lives. Information and
- Up-to-date information on medical and surgical treatment for Parkinson's disease
- Educational booklets on numerous aspects of Parkinson's disease and its management.
- Annual educational conferences
- Referrals to neurologists specializing in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease
- Referrals to support groups for people with PD and their family members
- Information about available community resources for needs such as help in the home ,durable medical equipment, counseling, exercise programs and a variety of other services and resources.
- Collaboration with the American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc., a national non-profit organization providing education, a national Information and Referral Center network and funds for medical research.
To contact the center, call (626) 535-9552
On Wed., Sept. 21, the Pasadena Senior Center is hosting the 1st Annual Pasadena Parkinson's Screening and Symposium. Click HERE to register..
Huntington Hospital has agreed to share information regarding the Parkinson’s Seminars at Sea event.
If interested in reading more about the cruise, please click HERE.
Please be aware the Parkinson’s Seminars at Sea event is being hosted by a third party and has no affiliation with Huntington Hospital. The information link is provided as a courtesy to the Parkinson’s community. Huntington Hospital accepts no responsibility for any content beyond the link provided .