Magnet: A Closer Look at Each Domain
- Nurse leaders who are visionary, influential and who maintain strong expertise related to professional nursing practice.
- Nursing leadership promotes a healthy work environment to achieve excellence.
- Nurse leaders listen, challenge and enlighten.
- Nurses at all levels utilize shared decision-making (for example: nursing councils, interdisciplinary taskforces).
- Nurses extend knowledge and influence throughout the community.
- Nurses are recognized and acknowledged for their accomplishments.
- Promotion and facilitation of lifelong learning and professional growth and development.
Download the forms and application for the Clinical Nurse Recognition Program
Click HERE for the CNRP Re-Application for Level II
Click HERE for the CNRP Re-Application for Level III
Click HERE for the CNRP Application Deadline Calendar
Exemplary Professional Practice
- Interdisciplinary collaboration and nurse autonomy is evident and expected.
- Partnerships with other nurses, physicians and multidisciplinary members are key to ensure a comprehensive plan of care.
- Respect based on the premise that all healthcare members give
essential and meaningful contribution to achieve clinical outcomes.
New Knowledge, Innovations & Improvements
- Nursing makes essential contributions to patient, nursing workforce, organizational and consumer outcomes.
- Empirical outcomes are measurements of quality outcomes and
focus on the results and differences that can be demonstrated based on
the application of various structures and processes.