Huntington Hospital Senior Care Network community-based care coordination programs help adults and older adults with disabilities live as safely and independently as possible. They also assist family caregivers. Our care coordinators are expertly trained and experienced Bachelor’s/Master’s degree social workers and nurses. Most services are free to eligible participants. In some instances, a fee is charged.
A variety of public and private programs are available.
- Assist with solving care problems
- Help connect to resources such as personal care, meals, housekeeping and transportation
- Coordinate service delivery and monitor progress
- Educate about managing hospital stays and returning home
- Assist with changes in living arrangements when needed
- Serve as a representative for out-of-area families and alert them to problems
For more information, call Huntington Hospital Senior Care Network at:
or (800) 664-4664
or click here
to send us a message.