Lung Surgery at Huntington Hospital
Huntington Hospital thoracic surgeons work closely with primary care physicians, pulmonologists, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists throughout Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley, in order to serve as a regional referral center for thoracic oncology.
Thoracic surgical procedures include:
- Fiberoptic and rigid bronchoscopy
- Video-assisted thorascopic surgery (VATS)
- Robotic Thoracic Surgery
- Pulmonary resection for primary and metastatic tumors
- Surgical therapy for tumors of the mediastinum, chest wall and esophagus
- Surgical therapy in combination with multimodality treatment for complicated or advanced thoracic malignancies
Please click the links below for informational PDFs
Types of lung surgery.
Preparing for your lung surgery.
Returning home from lung surgery.